22 Oct Woodland Animal Invitations
Woodland Animal Invitations
Amaze your guests before the party has even started with these little surprise invitations !
1. Print the first printout onto the coloured paper of your choice and cut out the shapes with scissors. Fold the envelopes along the dotted lines.
2. Print the second printout onto a sheet of orange paper and cut out the shapes using scissors. Fill in the missing text and fold the strip of paper along the dotted lines in a concertina pattern.
3. Print out the third printout onto a sheet of normal printer paper and cut out the little fox heads. Stick the head to the top of the strip of orange paper.
4. Glue the back of the folded orange paper and place it in the indicated space on the envelope. Fold up the fox strip and tuck it into your envelope.
5. Glue the little tabs of the envelope and fold down the back to seal the envelope !
6. And voilà ! Write the name of each guest on the front of each envelope. Your guests can now pull on the fox head to discover their hidden invitation !
You’ll just love these articles