18 Sep Unicorn Puppet
Who hasn’t ever dreamt of seeing a unicorn galloping along outside of their window? Thanks to this DIY activity (and 4 of your fingers), your dream will become reality in just one afternoon!
- The print-out, which can be downloaded here
- Sticky tape
- Liquid glue
- Loom bands (the sparklier, the better !)
- A 15 mm hole punch
- Felt-tips or colouring pencils
Depending on the time that you want to spend on this activity and the age of the children, you can prepare 2 steps in advance:
1. Download and print the printout. Cut out the unicorns; you will need as many as there are children invited.
2. With the help of a hole punch, pierce the puppets where indicated.
3. Cut little pieces from the end of the loom bands, the children can then stick the pieces and create a mane for their unicorn.
4. For the tail, the children can stick a few scoobies on the back of the unicorn.
5. For very small children, the unicorns can be customised in a similar way using felt-tips or colouring pencils.
And there you go! All you have to do now is to organise a magical parade and make the unicorns gallop from rainbow to rainbow!
You’ll just love these articles