18 Sep Unicorn Invitations
Unicorns are fascinating, they’re in the fairy tales, the legends and also in the old myths… not only do they have a horn on their head, but they’re also magical. Everyone loves them! So, what can be better than using a unicorn to pass on a message? This is what we’re suggesting with this DIY activity creating an invitation!
1. Print out the printable on a white piece on paper then cut out the pouch and the heart by following the templates.
2. Fold the flaps by following the black lines from the Template and stick them down in order to make the pocket.
3. Trace the heart shape from the printable Template onto the pink paper and cut the pink heart out.
4. Stick the pink heart onto the pocket and the unicorn on top of that.
5. Take back the rest your pink sheet and cut out a rectangle measuring 8 x 12cm to make your invitation.
6. Write your message on the pink sheet and slip it in the pocket.
There you go; your invitation is finished! You can personalise it by writing the recipient’s name below the heart and if you’d like your child’s pals to confirm that they’re coming, think about writing your name, address and telephone number too!
You’ll love these articles