24 Feb Treasure Chest Cake
SUPER GOOD IDEA ALERT : Are you organising a pirate birthday party and running short on ideas for a cake ? Do you want something original and easy to make ? Don’t look any further ! We suggest customising a simple cake by turning it into a treasure chest filled with sweets ! Guaranteed to impress both young (and old) sweet lovers !
- The cake, made in advance with this recipe !
- Chocolate coins
- Candy belts
- Dragibus sweets
- Melted chocolate which will act as the glue
- Candy necklaces, which can be found here
- Sweets, which can be found here
1. Cut the cake horizontally.
2. Reconstruct the cake into the shape of a treasure chest.
3. On the top part of the cake, cut up the candy belts and stick them onto the cake with the help of the melted chocolate.
4. Glue the dragibus onto the strips.
5. Fill the inside with sweets, chocolate coins and candy necklaces.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!