25 Sep Theme of the day: Flowers
For our activities today we are going to need some flowers!
That may be hard if you are without a garden or don’t have access to a supermarket nearby which sells flowers
But if you have found flowers you can do so many things with them!
- make a herbarium like Zoé de Las Cases (instagram : zoedelascases ) (you will also need a box of matches!)
- make a wall of flowers
- Following the example of JF Piège on Doolittle bake a delicious tart and cover it in flowers
- with the flowers left over you can make a flower soup! #flowersoup
- and to finish why not venture into the art of takaki zomé: you can follow the lead of by Paulette who has shared the best techniques on her instagram stories
Since we are nice we have also got some ideas for floral activities that you can do without any real flowers!
- make paper flowers, or tissue paper flowers, and turn them into crowns or bouquets
- take inspiration from the paper flower bouquet made by Racine Paris (to make your own you will need paper, felt tips and talent!)
- listen to Voulzy’s Le pouvoir des fleurs (if you learn the lyrics you can sing along all day!)
- make floral bandages like @tsofiah
- to wind down watch Alice in Wonderland
You will love these articles
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!