10 Jan The Tickle Monster
A game for all the little ones (especially aged 3 to 5 years old) who love to laugh: so basically, all children! This game requires a plan. If you think that the kids are hyped up, the game will become very, very funny and certainly create some excellent memories!
– Children, I’ve done something really silly. I’ve left the piñata (it also works with party bags, the present for pass the parcel or birthday gifts) in my bedroom.
– It’s not too bad, is it?!
– Okay, I hope it’s not serious because there’s a tickle monster that’s sleeping in my bedroom. And I really don’t want to wake it up because as the name suggests, it’s a monster and it’s very good at tickling. I don’t want to get on the wrong side of it!
– Do you think that you’d be able to sneak into my bedroom, like little mice not making a sound, grab the piñata and come out again as discretely as possible?!
– Okay, right, let’s go then, but remember, you mustn’t make a sound and make sure you leave quickly once you’ve picked up the piñata…
Obviously for this game, there must be two of you adults. The tickle monster should snore loudly to hype up the children. The louder it is, the more it will heighten the children’s excitement before tickling them. When the children are just about to pick up the piñata, they will be caught and tickled by the monster that has been woken up. Obviously, it’ll make them scream, shriek and laugh. If the children come back without making any noise, it’ll have been a failure. But this is not going to happen!
This game was suggested to us by a client about 7 years ago, I’ve played it with my daughter’s friends from when she was between 3 and 5 years old. Every single year, they can’t wait for it! Whilst writing this up, it made me quite nostalgic!
You’ll just love these articles