24 Feb The Knight’s Helmet
The ideal tutorial to perfect your knight costume !
- The printable knight’s helmet
- Brass fasteners
- Grey paper
- A skewer
- A polystyrene half-sphere
- A can of silver spraypaint
1. Download and print out the printable onto a sheet of grey paper.
2. Spray-paint the polystyrene sphere in advance, either outside or in front of an open window. Protect well the area where you spray paint. If you are doing this activity with children, do this step yourself. Let it dry well !
3. Cut out the printable.
4. Position the printable on the half-sphere. Make two marks where the holes in the printable are.
5. Pierce the half-sphere with the help of a skewer.
6. Attach the printable to the sphere with brass fasteners.
7. Tuck the brass fasteners inside.
Pro advice : If you don’t have spray paint, you could cover the circle in aluminium foil !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!