24 Feb The Epiphany Crown
Say goodbye to the baker’s crown and say hello to the floral King’s crown !
- The printout epiphany crown (diamond or floral version !)
- Coloured paper of your choice
- A pair of scissors
- A pencil
- A ruler
- Sticky tape
- A stapler
1. Download the printout of your choice and cut out each of the elements.
2. On your coloured paper, cut out a 30 x 48 cm rectangle. Cut the top of your sheet to make the shape of a crown.
3. Stick the flowers and confetti onto your paper, following our example above or creating your own pattern.
4. Once you have finished decorating, staple the two ends together to form your crown. Stick a little bit of sticky tape in the middle to hold the two ends together.
5. Last step : staple, at each end, the ribbon to the base of your crown.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!