19 Sep Survivor Tableware
The time has come ! I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here has returned for its umpteenth series and we’re still not bored of it ! This is everything you need to make an impressive Survivor-themed birthday party table before the tribe has spoken…
As Dorothée has explained to you, for a Surviror-themed birthday party, you will need two teams: the reds and the yellows : that goes wilthout saying. Once that the trials are complete, there’s no chance of reunification, and each child will have a cup the same colour as their team !
1. Cut out all of the parts on the printout.
2. Write out the names of all of the children and wrap the labels around their cups.
3. Stick the labels on the cups with sticky tape.
1. Cut out the labels.
2. Write the name and age of your child, or the name of the drink that will be in the bottle.
3. Stick the labels on the bottles with sticky tape.
1. Cut out all of the shapes.
2. Fold the shapes in two and place a cocktail stick in the middle of the flag, sticking the two ends together with glue. That’s it, already finished ! Easy, isn’t it ?
You’ll just love these articles