19 Sep Surf Photo Booth
Have you always wanted to know what it would be like to have your head in the mouth of a shark ?! You’re going to find out with this surf-themed DIY with a “Jaws” touch !
- The printable, which can be downloaded here. Attention, it’s in A3 format !
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- Some card for sticking the printable onto to reinforce the structure.
1. Print out the shark on A3 paper
2. Glue the printable onto some thick card so that the prop has some stability.
3. Cut out the shark, including the inside of his mouth so that your guests can put their heads inside ! And voilà ! All you need now is a camera !!
You’ll love these articles