19 Sep Superhero Quiz
A superhero quiz? This theme is perfect for organising a quiz! Here are a few examples of questions that you could ask but, of course, feel free to adapt the questions based on the age of the children. To make things more interesting, you could split the children into two teams, and the fastest team to buzz in with the right answer wins a point/a sweet!
Answers in bold.
1. What is Clark Kent, aka Superman’s job?
2. What is a similarity between Superman and Spiderman?
- They were born in March
- They are orphans
- They are very rich
3. What is the name of Superman’s girlfriend?
4. What is special about Daredevil?
- He’s blind
- He’s deaf
- He isn’t a superhero
5. What community do Cyclops, Storm and Wolverine belong to?
- The League of American Justice
- The league of super men
- The X-men
6. Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk, becomes a becomes a big green angry monster when …
- … you steal one of his chips
- … he is stressed and angry
- … when you make eyes at his friends
7. Where does Iron Man’s strengh come from?
- His super-sophisticated robotic armour
- His high protein diet
- His weight lifting classes
8. Who are the members of the Fantastic Four?
- Mr Incredible, The Elastic Woman, The Human Butcher and The Thing
- Mr Extra, Superwoman, The Wood Burner and The Machine
- Mr Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, The Human Torch and Thing
9. What is the name of Batman’s city?
- Gotham City
- New York
10. Who is Batman’s main enemy?
- The Joker
- Iron man