19 Sep Summer Windmills
Whether you want to entertain your children or finish of your party decoration, these fresh and colourful windmills will be perfect ! You could almost believe that you were on the beach, at the ice cream stand…
1. Print out the printable and cut out the shapes with the help of a pair of scissors.
2. Cut out the holes with the help of a cutter so that the brass fasteners can fit through.
3. Pierce (whilst being CAREFUL) a slit into each straw (one straw per windmill).
4. Assemble each corner onto the brass fastener.
5. Thread everything onto the straw !
6. Repeat for each windmill !
7. Optional : Colour in the fasteners with the help of a felt marker ! And you’re done !
You’re going to love these articles