19 Sep Star Wars Cups
Star Wars Cups
C3PO, R2D2 or Darth Vader. It’s time for everyone to choose their team, the Star Wars are about to commence and the galaxy waits for no one. Everyone must create their own personalised cup and take your place around the table for a Star Wars themed birthday party! This workshop will be loved by fans and equally convert those that are not yet fans!
1. Print out the different printables and cut out all the shapes by following the templates.
2. Make a line of glue in the middle of your printable that you’ve cut out and position it on your cup.
3. Go around the cup with the shape that you’ve cut out and stick it down where the paper ends meet with glue.
1. Print out the printable and cut out the shapes by following the templates.
2. Get a gold cup, then stick on the eyes and the mouth as shown in the example above.
There you have it; your Jedi cups are finished! Put them on your birthday table and it will become a Star Wars table in no time at all! May the force be with you!