03 Oct Spider Cookies
- Cookies (shop bought or homemade, your choice !)
- Chocolate treats (like Maltesers)
- 1/4 of a bar of chocolate
- Eye-shaped toppers
- A piping bag or a freezer bag
- Edible food glue
1. Melt your chocolate, it will serve as food glue.
2. Dip a chocolate treat into the melted chocolate and “stick” it in the center of your cookie.
3. Put a bit of melted chocolate in a piping bag, and draw out the spiders legs. A little trick! If you don’t have a piping bag (like us in the office…), you can use a freezer bag and cut a little bit off the corner – It works just as well.
4. Stick down your eye-shaped toppers with a bit of food glue to make the face of your spider!
And there you go!
You’re going to love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!