19 Sep Send a Balloon to That Special Someone
The prettiest little sentiment for declaring your love to that special someone (or for asking them to marry you!).
1. Find a cardboard box big enough to hold your balloon. If your balloon has writing on it (the box from your hoover, for example…), cover it with pretty wrapping paper (without closing it !).
2. Inflate your balloon with helium and tie the string around the knot of the balloon.
3. Write a little message (or a question !) on the gift tag, before attaching it to the string with a knot.
4. Stick the end of the string to the bottom of the cardboard box. If you want to take it one step further, you can add helium balloons that aren’t attached by string so that they fly away when the box is opened!
5. Close the box with some sticky tape.
6. Go ahead and send your heart to that special someone, or give it to them yourself!
You’ll just love these articles