18 Sep Safari Binoculars
To be sure of seeing the animals that are hiding in the savannah, you definitely need binoculars ! They’re the essential accessory for all adventurers !
1. Print and cut out the printable
2. Roll up the papers to make a tube and stick it together with cellotape.
3. In order to stick the tubes to each other and create the effect of binoculars, stick the two tubes together with a bit of sellotape.
4. Glue the black band and wrap it around the two tubes.
5. Make a little hole to thread a piece of string through each tube. Make a knot at each end.
And voilà ! You’ll be able to go on safari without being noticed !
You’ll just love these articles