24 Sep Pirate Toppers & Origami Boats
3, 2, 1… All aboard! So manual activities aren’t your thing, but you still want to organise a great creative activity to please your children? We’re here! We’ve concocted an activity that’s ideal to occupy little monsters during a pirate-themed birthday party! These skull and crossbones toppers stuck into an origami pirate boat will cause a sensation, we guarantee!
1. Print the printable and cut out all the different elements.
2. Make origami boats with the colored sheets of paper. We’ve found a super-easy video tutorial here!
3. Assemble the “sail boat” toppers by piercing the kebab sticks through the sails. For the “hull” part, you could stick them onto the kebab sticks with the help of some masking tape.
4. Stick the two parts of the little flags together, trapping the kebab sticks between the two parts.
5. With the masking tape, stick the big flags onto the kebab sticks.
6. Pierce the top of the origami boat with the stick so that it remains upright.
And voilà! Now you can stick the toppers into any cake and turn the boats into little bowls for the sweets !
You’ll just love these articles