18 Sep Pirate Quiz
A little pirate quiz? This theme is full of myths and legends and is therefore perfect for a quiz! Here are some examples of questions to ask. You can of course adapt the questions depending on the ages of the children. To make things more interesting, you could split the children into two teams; the first one to sound the buzzer and answer correctly wins a point/ a sweet.
1.What was the name of pirate boats?
2. What is the name of a pirate’s hat?
- An ushanka
- A sombrero
- A tricorn
3. What is it forbidden to do on a ship?
4. What is the name of the famous pirate island in the West Indies named after an animal?
- Turtle island
- Whale island
- Sea serpent island
5. What is the name of the pirate who watches out from the top of the mast?
- Security guard
6. Which one of these people was not a pirate?
- The Buzzard
7. What does the phrase “dead men tell no tales” mean?
- No survivors
- run in
You’ll just love these articles