24 Feb Pirate Party Bag
Because a pirate never leaves without his treasure, make a party bag that will delight them all ! Each bag is unique according to the map that has been designed, so no need to fight, everyone will get their jackpot !
- The printable pirate party bag
- Kraft paper
- A thick black marker
- A hole punch
1. Print out the printable, as many times as you want (one page can make 4 bags), and follow the DIY here to make your bag.
2. Fill your bag, make a 4cm flap at the top of the bag and make 2 holes in the middle. Cut out all the parts of the printable and fold the flags in two.
3. Cut a piece of string approx. 15cm long. Pass the string through the two holes and close the bag with a simple knot. Knot each end of the string and glue the flags at each end, as close to the knots as possible.
4. Glue the boat and the treasure wherever you want on the bag and with the help of a black marker, draw a treasure map to link them together.
And voilà ! Beautiful treasure ready to be discovered by your pirates in the making !
You’ll jut love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !