06 Nov Pirate Hat
A fancy-dress evening, a carnival, a pirate themed birthday party… and you’re looking for the perfect costume ? We’ve got all the kit you need to dress up as Captain Hook ! We’ll start with the eye patch, then with the hook, don’t forget the telescope and last but not least, the essential item, we’re going to make your own pirate hat !
- A printable pirate hat
- Two strips of black sugar paper – 5 cm wide and 29 cm long
- A stapler and staples
- A pair of scissors
1. Print and cut out the pirate hat.
2. Staple together the two strips of black paper.
3. After having measured your head size with the band, staple the strips so that they are the right size.
4. Staple the pirate hat onto the band that fits around your head.
There you have it; your pirate hat is finished ! Give one to all the children to wear so that they all become real little pirates that look like Captain Jack Sparrow !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!