18 Sep Pin the Tail on the Tiger
Pin the tail on the donkey is a must during a child’s birthday party. So imagine the fun when you transform the game into a safari version with a roaring tiger !
- The printable, which can be downloaded here. Attention: it’s in A3 format.
- Double-sided sticky tape
- An opaque scarf or bandana
1. Download and print out the printable onto a sheet of A3 paper.
2. Cut out the tails.
3. Put a piece of sellotape on the back of each tail.
4. Put the children in single file in front of the poster. Blindfold the first child in the queue.
Turn them around between 5 and 10 times. If the children are little it would be better to not turn them, they will be too disorientated…
5. Put the tail in their hand, and ask the other children to guide them.
– Go straight ahead!
– Turn left!
– You’re almost at the poster.
– Higher !
– You’re getting warm !! No, you’re cold !….
The children will move all over the place, the chaos will lead to scenes of mad laughter !
The winner is the one who has placed the tail the most closely to the correct place.
You’ll just love these articles