18 Sep Pin the Tail on the Horse
Pin the Tail on the Horse
Pin the tail on the donkey is a must during a children’s birthday party! For a knight-themed birthday party however, imagine your knight if his noble steed looked like a donkey! We’ve planned ahead with ‘pin the tail on the horse”!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here . Attention: it’s in A3 format
- Double-sided sticky tape
- An opaque scarf or bandana
1. Download and print out the printable onto a sheet of A3 paper.
2. Cut out the horse tails.
3. Put a piece of sellotape at the end of each tail.
4. Put the children in a single file queue in front of the poster. Blindfold the first child in the line.
Turn him around between 5-10 times. If the children are small, it would be better to not turn them as they would be too disorientated…
5. Give him the tail and ask the other children to guide him.
“Go straight ahead” Va tout droit.
“You’re almost at the poster!”
“You’re getting warmer”!! “Ahh no, you’re cold!”…
The children will move all over the place, the chaos will lead to scenes of mad laughter!
The winner is the one who has placed the tail the most closely to the correct place.
You’ll just love these articles