19 Sep Pin the Superhero Badge
Pin the Superhero Signal
“Pin the tail on the donkey” is unavoidable at birthday parties, but it isn’t really suited to a superhero-themed party… But don’t panic, we’ve planned ahead with this “Pin the superhero signal” activity. Ready? Let’s begin!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here. Attention, it’s in A3 format!
- Double-sided sellotape
- A bandana or opaque scarf
1. Download and print out the poster in A3 format, then print out the signals. Cut them out: you will need as many of them as there are children.
2. Behind each signal put a piece of double-sided cellotape. Make one for each child by writing on their name.
3. Put the children in single file in front of the poster. Blindfold the first child in the line. Turn him/her around between 5 and 10 times. If the children are little, it’s maybe better to not turn them, they will be too disorientated…
4. Put a signal in their hand to pin up, and ask the other children to guide him/her:
“Go straight ahead!”
“A little left!”.
“You’re at the poster!”
“You’re getting warmer ! No, you’re getting colder!”…
The children will get lost, and the chaos will lead to scenes of mad laughter! The winner is whoever placed the superhero signal closest to the correct place.