03 Oct Pin the Lightning Bolt on Harry Potter
Pin the Lightning Bolt on Harry Potter
A revisited version of the classic game ‘pin the tail on the donkey’. Pin the lightning bolt on Harry Potter is guaranteed to make people laugh! Follow this tutorial with free printable for the funnest activity at Hogwarts!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here. Attention, Harry is in an A3 format!
- Double-sided sticky tape
- A bandana or an opaque scarf
1. Download and print out the lightning bolts and the poster in A3. Cut out all the lightning bolts – you will need as many of them as there are children.
2. Behind each lightning bolt, put a piece of double-sided sticky tape.
3. Put the children in a single file line in front of the poster. Blindfold the first child in the line. Spin him or her around between 5 to 10 times. If the children are very little it’s better not to spin them, they might be too disorientated…
4. Put a lightning bolt in his/her hand, and ask the other children to guide him/her.
-“Go straight ahead!”
– “A little left!”
– “You’re nearly at the poster!”
– “You’re getting warmer ! No, you’re getting colder!”…
The children will get lost, and the chaos will lead to scenes of mad laughter! The winner is whoever places the lightning bolt closest to the correct place.
You’ll just love these articles
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!