31 Oct Paper Snowflakes
For a Frozen themed party, we’re going for an icy and frosty atmosphere. It’s time to suggest that you make some very simple hemstitched patterns: paper snowflakes! Use them however you like: attach them to the wall, hang them from the ceiling, as plate decorations or even stuck to straws to create magic wands…
- The printable which you can print here!
- A white piece of paper
- A pair of scissors
For those which want to, we’ve found a video tutorial that you can have a look at here !
1. Cut out a white piece of paper into a square measuring 21 x 21 cm.
2. Fold it into two to make a triangle.
3. Fold it again in two to make a smaller triangle.
4. Fold over a corner of the triangle going over the centre line.
5. Reopen the corner that you have just folded and fold the other corner by following the fold that you’ve just made.
6. Refold the second triangle over the top of the one that you have just folded to make a shape a bit like an arrow.
7. Turn over your arrow and cut out the two parts which are poking out.
8. The hardest part is done ! Get out the printable, choose a shape that you like and draw it on your triangle.
9. Cut it out, whilst following the lines, then unfold all of the folds to see the final result of your snowflake !
There you have it, your snowflake ! Make as many of them as necessary to create a wintery atmosphere during your birthday party.
You’ll just love these articles