19 Sep Nutella and Sponge Finger cake
Nutella and Sponge Finger cake
This recipe is so simple that it would be wrong to go without it!
- 1 packet of sponge fingers
- 5 tablespoons of Nutella
- 750 g of mascarpone
- 100 g of single cream
- Some Maltesers to decorate
1. Mix the mascarpone with the Nutella and the single cream until you get a very thick mixture.
2. Cut off the end of some sponge fingers and put them around the insides of your tin and along the bottom.
3. Complete the assembly by pouring half of the Nutella mix over the sponges. Smooth. Lay more sponge fingers over the first half of Nutella creating a middle, then pour over the rest of the mixture. Smooth well.
4. Put the Maltesers on the cake then put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
PRO ADVICE : To see the steps in photos, click here
You’ll just love these articles