24 Feb Native American Headdress
Native Americans love their feathers. hey put them everywhere: on their tepees, on their spears, use them to decorate or to eat… It’s a very distinctive kind of symbol ! And quite naturally, the most notable of the Native Americans is the Chief, therefore it’s obviously normal that he has lots of feathers on his headdress ! So, if you’d also like to be part of the tribe, we have one bit of advice: wear lots of feathers !
1. Take the yellow card and cut out two strips measuring 4 x 21 cm.
2. Take the red card and cut out two strips measuring 2 x 21 cm.
3. Stick the red bands onto the yellow bands so that you have multicoloured bands.
4. Take a multicoloured band, turn it over so that you only see the yellow side, and stick on all the feathers using masking tape to create the front of the headdress.
5. Once all the feathers are stuck on, take the other multicoloured band and staple it to the first.
6. Measure the child’s head size who is going to be wearing the headdress, cut out the right length and then staple together the two ends of the band to close the circle.
There you have it; your Native American headdress is all finished ! Put it on and introduce yourself as the Chief of the tribe so that they welcome you into their clan !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!