18 Sep Moana Flower Decorations
Moana Flower Decorations
Are you organising a Moana-themed birthday party but don’t happen to live on a tropical island? What a shame! It’s OK, we’ll give you a helping hand with this pretty DIY project. Learn how to make paper flowers and tropical leaves, and transform your interior into a taihitian hut that’s better than the real thing!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- Some liquid glue
- Some sheets of A4 paper (pink and green)
1. Print out the printable directly onto the colored paper (print out the first two sheets twice) and cut out each piece.
2. Glue the straight end of each petal together.
3. With the help of some liquid glue, make the big flower by sticking all the pinched ends together.
4. Then glue the little petals on top.
5. Repeat the previous steps to make a smaller flower.
And voilà! The floral decorations are ready. You could hang them on the wall or arrange them to make a table centrepiece.
You’ll love these articles