19 Sep Mermaid Party Bag
Here’s how to transform a simple party bag into one full of mermaid surprises that will stun everyone!
1. Place the confetti onto the bag like scales, in staggered rows and stick them down.
2. Continue until the whole bag is covered.
3. Fill each bag with little gifts, eg tattoos, figurines, sweeties…
4. Seal the top of the bag with some tape and write the name of each guest on a gift tag to mark out the bag.
5. Leave the bags by the doorway to give them out easily as the guests leave.
Giving the party bags out at the end of the party as each guests leaves, and having their names noted down on each bag will avoid any potential dramas!
You could replace the little gifts by sweets !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!