18 Sep Make Your Own Microphone Activity
The Voice can’t take place without a microphone for each act!
- Tubes of kitchen paper (1 per guest)
- Black paper
- Silver masking tape
- Tin foil
- Polystyrene balls, 5 cm in diameter (optional, 1 per guest)
1. Shorten the tubes to around 15 cm. Do this step in advance: it can be difficult!
2. Use the glue to wrap the black paper around the rolls.
3. Decorate the microphone handle with the masking tape.
4. Make a ball of tin foil approximately 5 cm in diameter. If you have polystyrene balls, all you have to do is cover them in tin foil with the help of some glue.
5. Use the glue to stick the ball onto the top of your tube. Et voilà!
You’ll just love these articles