19 Sep Frida Kahlo Necklace
- Straws (about a dozen per child), which can be found here
1. Cut the straws into little pieces. No larger than 3cm, or it will be hard to thread them onto the wool.
2. Cut three pieces of wool per child: One big (95cm), one medium (80cm), and one small (65cm). These sizes are given as a rough guideline, and can be altered depending on the age of the children.
3. The children can then start to make the three rows of their necklace, leaving a bit of wool free at either end.
4. When the rows are complete, simply tie them together in a knot at both ends.
You’ll just love these articles