19 Sep Knight’s Shield
King Arthur, The Sword and the Stone, Excalibur and the knights of the round table. All these great knights with their armour, their swords, their mighty castles and their shields. And on their shield, they have a coat of arms to let everyone know which side they belong to. And because we have just as much power as the kings of the Middle Ages, we’ve decided to knight you all. Therefore, you are now a knight. Choose your coat of arms, put it on your shield and then come and join the party.
1. Print out the three printables and cut them out.
2. Trace the middle shape onto the glitter paper and cut it out.
3. Take the smallest shield and copy it onto the back of the glitter paper, and then cut it out.
4. Stick the glitter shield onto the grey shield and then stick the smallest shape on top.
5. Once the shield is finished, take the strip of paper and fold in the ends by 3 cm.
6. Turn over the shield and fix the band in place by sticking down the two folded ends.
There you have it; your knight’s shield is finished ! All that you need now do is to put on your cape to go off and win the heart of the beautiful girl!
You’ll just love these articles