19 Sep Knight Invitations
Knights are big, strong, courageous and of course, valiant. They’re not at all scared of going into battle or to save a damsel in distress…But for this, they are fully kitted out: a shield, a spear or a sword! Hidden behind all this equipment, we can still tell who they are thanks to their coat of arms!
1. Fill in the front of the printable on the computer, print it and cut out the different shapes.
2. Trace around the largest shape to transfer it onto the blue stripey party bag and cut out the shape that you’ve drawn.
3. Transfer the medium shape onto the grey glitter paper and cut out the shape you’re left with.
4. Stick together all of the shapes one inside the other, from the biggest to the smallest to get the coat of arms.
5. Stick the other side that you have already completed to the back of your shield.
There you have it; your invitations are finished! You can personalise the knight’s shield by writing the name of the recipient in the shield and all that’s left to do now is to give them out to all your friends for a great party!
You’ll just love these articles