19 Sep Jewellery Basket
To all the fathers who’ve just had a rush of panic realising that they still don’t have anything to give on Mothers Day: don’t panic! We’re here and have concocted a super simple DIY project to make with your little one(s) to give to mum on the day. Relax, you won’t have empty hands on Sunday!
- Glittery foam sheets, which you can find here
- Sewing thread (we chose gold !)
- A needle
- A pair of scissors
- A craft knife, a ruler and a cutting mat
1. Cut out the sheets of glittery foam into squares of 15cm on each side. You could also try to make larger/smaller baskets. All you have to do is increase/reduce the size of your foam square !
2. Equip yourself with about 40cm of thread. Thread it into a needle and make a knot.
3. Pinch the corner of the foam square and with the help of the needle make a point. Sew it up several times to solidify the corner, then make a knot.
4. Repeat on the three remaining corners!
Voilà! you’ve already finished! It will make a change from a good old pasta necklace 🙂
You’ll love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !