19 Sep Hot-Air Balloon
Have you given up on your daily worries ? Do you want to fly away, have your head in the clouds ?! Take a simple balloon, a cupcake case, some string and jump on board our hot-air balloon ! Destination : A castle in the sky.
A big thank you to the blogger Morganours who has created this super DIY activity with our cupcake cases !
1. Blow up the balloon with helium
2. Using a little bit of white string, attach the balloon to the cupcake case at the height that you would like.
3. Use tape to fasten the coloured string inside the cupcake case, starting with just one end. You’ll need at least two pieces of string, but do one at a time.
4. Pass the thread around the balloon and stick it to one side.
5. Put tape at intervals along the length of the string to keep it firmly in place against the balloon.
6. Repeat this process with the other pieces of string in order to create a good framework for the balloon.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !