24 Feb Hogwarts Ties
To be Hogwarts compatible, wearing a tie is compulsory ! We suggest a DIY activity to make the prettiest part of a Harry Potter costume.
- The printable Hogwarts ties
- Sheets of felt
- Children’s glue
- A pair of scissors
- A hair grip or safety pin (to attach the ties to clothing !).
1. Print and cut out the printable.
2. With the help of the printable, trace the outline of the tie onto the felt (red for Gryffindor, green for Slytherin).
3. Cut out strips of yellow felt at different widths and stick them down with the glue. Alternatively, you could make stars or circles.
4. Cut off the pieces of yellow felt that overlap the edges of the tie. Et voilà !
You could also stick (on the back of the ties) a brooch, a hair grip of a safety pin to attach the ties onto clothing !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !