01 Feb Heart Shaped Cake
The ideal recipe for Valentine’s Day
A kitchen activity for the 14th of February !
1. After your yoghurt cake is made and has been left to cool, we advise you to cut off the top of the cake or turn it over in order to have a flat base.
2. Take a sheet of paper and fold it in two. On the fold draw half a heart (the size corresponding roughly to the radius of the cake). Once the drawing is cut out and unfolded you will have a heart-shaped piece of paper that you can place on the cake.
3. With a knife, carefully cut the cake to transform it into a heart shape.
4. Now you can follow the shiny icing recipe on Fashion Cooking and when it is done you can spread it onto your yoghurt cake.
5. The Valentine’s Day cake is finished ! To decorate it, don’t forget this sparkling heart candle !
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !