19 Sep Heart of Te Fiti Cookies
Have you decided Has one of your children demanded a Moana-themed birthday party? If you are on this page it’s because you’ve chosen to go all out with the Moana theme, and we’re going to help you ! Learn how to make “Heart of Te Fiti” biscuits – the priceless magical stone – and impress your little guests!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 250 g of flour
- Vanilla extract
- Yellow and blue food coloring (combine to make green)
1. Mix together the sugar, the salt and the egg, then add the flour and mix together by hand.
2. Add the butter (get it out of the fridge 30 mins before to enable it to soften) and knead the mixture with your hands to make a compact but malleable ball. Add the food coloring to make a green dough.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and chill the dough for 30 mins.
4. Once it has rested, use your hands to make little balls of dough. Flatten them to make oval-shaped biscuits.
5. Put the biscuits onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Using the printable as a guide, draw the pattern onto the biscuits using a pointed object (pay attention to children !).
7. Put the biscuits in the oven and let them cook for 10-12 minutes at 160°C.
Voilà, the heart of Te Fiti is in your hands!
You’ll just love these articles