03 Oct Halloween Invitations
Booooo ! It’s Halloween, the spooky celebration that everyone has been anticipating. The celebration which takes place at night, in the dark, the celebration which is jam-packed with horrible creatures, full of screams… Screams of joy that is ! Because at Halloween you’re thrilled by fear, a wanted provoked type of fear, a fear shared by all, a fear that you know will end and eventually and everything will be okay.
1. Print out the printable and cut out the invitation by following the lines.
2. Take the piece of black card and cut out a square measuring 12 cm on each side.
3. Create the origami bat by following the gif below.
4. Once this is finished, turn over the bat and put two bits of masking tape on the wings to fix it to the centre of the invitations.
5. Fold the card in two in the middle, the fold must be made in the centre of the bat.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!