19 Sep Giant Surf Memory Game
Surely the most known game in the world, the MEMORY GAME! We suggest a giant ‘ON THE BEACH’ version!!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here. Each card is 20 x 20 cm.
- Some card to reinforce it.
- A pair of scissors.
- Some glue.
1. Print out the 8 cards twice.
2. You could stick the playing cards onto some paper card to reinforce them and make them more solid. If so, you will need to cut them out with a cutter and a ruler.
3. And voilà! All you have to do is to spread the well-mixed cards into rows of four with the pattern facing down.
This giant memory game will make a perfect activity for children!
You could make a Twister variant for the older ones. Find the tutorial here !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !