18 Sep Ganache Tartlets
Chocolate tartlets that we’ll never get bored of! Follow this delicious and simple recipe, you can thank us later!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SWEET SHORTCRUST PASTRY
- 250 g of flour
- 125 g of butter at room temperature, cut into small cubes
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 g of caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 cl of water
1. Sieve the flour onto your work surface.
2. Put the salt into the water to dissolve it.
3. Pour the flour into a salad bowl. Make a well and put the cubes of butter into the hollow. Mix with the fingertips.
4. Form a ball of dough then make a new well and put the egg yolk in the middle, the sugar and the salt water. Work the dough quickly, and cover with clingfilm. Leave to rest in a cool place for 1 hour.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE GANACHE
- Sweet shortcrust pastry dough
- 200 g of cooking chocolate
- 230 g of single cream
- 80 g of butter
1. Boil the cream and the butter.
2. Once at boiling point, add the chocolate, preferably chopped up.
3. Let it rest for 1 to 2 minutes without mixing.
4. Stir with a whisk then pour the ganache onto the shortcrust pastry that you have precooked.
5. Let the tartlets rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
6. Place a rasberry or strawberry on top once you take them out of a fridge.
You’ll just love these articles