10 Dec Funky Christmas Pompoms
Super cool Christmas deco
A fun recreational activity to do with the little ones whilst you wait for Santa!
1. With the wool and the pompom machine (the biggest size), make a pompom following the tutorial on our Instagram stories. If you don’t have a pompom machine then you can use little cardboard circles.
2. Print out the printout on a blank piece of paper and with glue stick them onto some cardboard (we recommend you recycle cereal boxes for this!) Cut out the different shapes following the template. Be careful of your fingers when cutting with a Stanley knife!
3. Insert the pompom into the hollowed out part of the shape you have cut out.
4. With glue stick two googly eyes on the pompon to make the face! For the Christmas tree print out you can decorate it by sticking mini colored pompoms to act as the baubles.
7. And the Christmas pompoms are complete!
8. You can always follow our video tutorials on our Instagram stories, link here!
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !