19 Sep Frozen Invitations
- The printable which you can print out here!
- A sheet of card, coloured preferably.
- A pair of scissors
- A Stanley knife
- A glue stick
- Some felt-tip pens
1. Download and print out the printable of the snowman.
2. Fold the printable in two by following the straight line.
3. Using the pair of scissors and the Stanley knife, cut out the shape by following the dotted lines. Pay attention not to cut the unbroken lines !
4. Fold the snowman in the opposite direction to the invitation to create the pop-up.
5. Stick the printable that you’ve cut out on the sheet of coloured card whilst taking care to not put glue on the snowman.
There you have it; your invitation is finished ! All that’s left to do is to personliase it by colouring in the snowman, by writing the recipient’s name on the front and by putting a personalised message on the inside to invite all your buddies to your Frozen themed birthday party !
You’ll just love these articles