12 Feb Friends photobooth
Download this printout for your own Friends photobooth
The lobster, the sofa, the gold door frame, PIVOT, the Central Perk cafe! We have given you all you need to transport yourself into the friends universe in your own home!
- Printout to be found here
- Skewers, chopsticks or straws
- Cardboard if you want your shapes to be more rigid (to be cut out in the shapes on the printout)
- Glue and scissors
Iconic images from our favourite series! The lobster from Phoebe’s theory of love, the sofa from Central Perk café, the gold frame from Monica and Rachel’s apartment, Joey and Chandler’s duck… guaranteed to please the superfans!!
To do list:
– Cut out the shapes using thick paper or print them on normal paper and stick them onto some cardboard
– Glue the shape onto a straw or a chopstick
There you go!
You have all you need to have a Friends themed photobooth soirée with your friends!
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !