19 Sep Rainbow Invitations
- The printable to download here
1. Print the printable onto A3 paper.
2. Cut out each part. Then put the two parts of the rainbow together using glue. Stick the cloud at the end of the rainbow, under the message.
3. Fold the rainbow in a concertina pattern. Then stick the bare end down inside the envelope.
4. Fold your rainbow away into the envelope and when your guests come to open the invitation, they can just pull out the cloud and reveal the magic !
You’re going to love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !