19 Sep Fortune Teller
Countdown starting from 10. Sing your favourite song, copy the witches cackle. Do a funny dance, like the chicken… If there’s a good game which makes everyone laugh, this is the one. There’s not a soul that hasn’t made a paper fortune teller and then spent hours playing with it with all the family?
- The printable which you can print here!
- A pair of scissors
1. Print out the printable and cut out the template which you prefer. You can choose to use a fortune teller which is already filled out with little tokens or a blank one that you can fill out yourself.
2. Fold the fortune teller diagonally in two and firmly mark the fold.
3. Unfold the fortune teller and then fold it once again along the other diagonal line – once again mark the fold.
4. Once again unfold the fortune teller. Fold down the coloured corners towards the centre.
5. Turn over the fortune teller so that you see the white part.
6. Fold the corners towards the centre in order to hide the text.
7. Fold the fortune teller in two, one way and then the other.
8. Slide your fingers into the gaps so that you’re holding the fortune teller.
There you have it; your fortune teller is finished! Have fun playing with all your family and friends and give them funny little forfeits. If you’re looking for other game ideas, we have plenty for you just here !
You’ll just love these articles