19 Sep The Flower Wall
The most simple wall installation for the biggest WOW effect?! Try our awesome DIY!
- Fresh flowers or artificial ones
- Masking tape, to be found here
1. Choose an empty wall in your party room.
2. Cut out little pieces of masking tape. Vary the colours, that will only make it more pretty!
3. Hang your flowers on the wall by putting your masking tape level with the stem.
Pro advice: If you choose to use fresh flowers, we suggest you create the flower wall at the very last minute, and wrap a little tape around a part of the stems before taking another bit of tape to stick this bit of stem up onto the wall. This will avoid the flowers coming loose!
This super easy DIY is ideal for finishing off the decor for a birthday, a wedding or a baby shower!
You’ll just love these articles