18 Sep Feather Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatchers, which are very popular in the Native American culture, take away bad dreams whilst keeping pretty pictures of the night. Do you want a peaceful night’s sleep? Well, here’s the solution! Have fun with your children making this object of mystical beauty which will create a magical atmosphere inside your teepee!
1. Cut the string to 1m in length.
2. Tie the two ends to the branch.
3. Cut several bits of string to different lengths.
4. Tie a feather to the end of the string.
5. Tie the set to the branch. Do the same with all the other feathers that you have.
There you have it; your dream catcher is ready. Now let yourself be enchanted by your dreams.
You’ll love these articles