03 Oct Extreme tasting
For a Survivor-themed birthday or a Halloween party, scare your guests with a tasting session of fish/witch/dragon eyes… It’s your choice! But don’t worry about their disgusting appearance, they’re delicious and everyone will be asking for more! Super simple, with a spooky effect guaranteed. Follow this simple tutorial!
- Lycees in syrup
- Grapes or blueberries (depending on the season)
- Pomegranate juice (or strawberry, raspberry, etc… basically anything red)
1. Wash the grapes and drain the lycees.
2. Put one grape inside each lycee. Repeat this as many times as necessary.
3. Once your eyes are ready, cover them with syrup to give the impression that they are bathing in pool of blood!
That’ll do the trick, won’t it?
You’ll just love these articles