19 Sep Easter Treat Bags
Cute rabbit-shaped treat bags, perfect for collecting lots of chocolate on the Easter Egg Hunt.
1. Download and print off the printout.
2. Cut out the pattern.
3. Trace the outline onto your paper bag.
4. Cut out along the line.
5. Punch holes at the top of the bag.
6. Cut out and glue on the rabbit’s face.
7. Fill the bag with chocolate and other small suprises !
8. Close the bag with the help of some string in the holes.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!